Work and Investment Visas

A visa is required in order to work legally in Hong Kong. The same programme covers both work and investment visas and, whilst the detailed requirements vary, both visas essentially have the same result, namely, permission to live and work in Hong Kong.

In brief, a shareholder of a Hong Kong company may apply for an investment visa, whilst a prospective employee of a Hong Kong company (or Hong Kong presence of an overseas company) may apply for a working visa. If someone is both a shareholder and an employee, then they may choose which visa to apply for.

The Business Registration Hong Kong group has handled hundreds of Hong Kong visa applications with a very high success rate..

Please contact us at for more information.